ACAM's Aesthetic Medicine Workshop 2023
93 Macquarie St, Sydney
Individuals who live in states and countries that do not allow free travel and cannot quarantine freedom of travel to and from the workshop, are strongly recommended to enrol virtually for this educational experience.
This course is presented by Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine (ACAM) as part of our high quality, short course range. These short courses are designed to provide targeted knowledge and skills to practitioners, with the aims of contributing to patient safety and reducing sub-optimal outcomes.
Course Start Date:
ACAM members enjoy a 20% discount on this course
To join ACAM and enjoy a range of membership benefits (including CPD collation at no extra cost, and discounts on courses, workshops and conferences) go to:
Non-Member Registrationper participant
Sunday Cosmetic Injectable Dayper participant
Single Day Virtual Registration valid for in person attendance, Sunday 17th of September, 2023 registrations taken up to 2nd September 2023
ACAM Member Registration
ACAM Member Registrationper participant
20% discount, must be financial at time of enrolling
Registrations taken up to
Friday September 2nd 2022
Member’s Privilege Special Accessper participant
For members to log in to watch the sessions they are interested in.
Do not need to do the quiz and will not be receiving a certificate or ACRRM / RACGP accredited CPD Points
- Registrations will be finalised midnight 2nd of September, 2023 or when course has reached capacity.
- Completion of booking will occur once payment has been confirmed; you will receive an automatic receipt.
- No rainchecks.
- ACAM, as per the NSW Fair Trading policies does not refund for change of mind.
- In the event you cannot attend the workshop due to circumstances beyond your control the following schedule of refunds will be implemented (circumstances must be communicated to ACAM Ms Purich email@example.com :
- In the one month before the event: 50% refund
- In the two Months before the event: 75% refund
- In the three Months before the event: 100% refund
If you have any questions please email Ms Purich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACAM is committed to keeping workshop participants and lecturers safe. As such we will follow the directions of the NSW Health Department in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak. As of this update the workshop will now be offered virtually to all participants, in the event that these conditions change the college would welcome local participants (only) to the venue:
- In the event of a COVID-19 outbreak the college will follow the NSW Health Department recommendations;
- It is recommended that all live participants bring with them personal hand sanitizer and face masks. NSW Health Department social distancing recommendations will be followed;
- If you require a permit for travel please review the NSW Government Conditions at https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules/border-restrictions. You are strongly advised to check these conditions and restrictions before you travel, as they are subject to change at short notice;
- You are strongly advised to ensure any travel arrangements you make are refundable in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent travel restrictions. ACAM will not be responsible for any travel or accommodation arrangements participants make;
- If you are required to quarantine by any state, territory or federal authority, the costs are not the responsibility of ACAM.
Terms and Conditions:
- Enrolments are open to all, including non-ACAM members that are medcially registered practitioners with the MBA.
- ACAM members attract a 20% course discount; members must be financial at hte time of enrolling to take advantage of this discount;
- Courses will be filled on a first come, first served basis;
- Course enrolment is non-refundable or change of mind, it is the participant’s responsibility to check their schedule and ensure they can attend the course;
- The course must be fully paid to confirm your enrolment;
- Participants must follow the instructions of the course coordinator and ensure they are not disruptive to other students;
- Participants are required to complete the final quiz to achieve their certificate;
- The course is completed when the Final Quiz is successfully completed, three attempts with an 80% pass mark;
- In the event that any participants can attend the venue, you must bring your receipt received on enrolment to the course, and valid identification;
- RACGP points pending;
- ACRRM CPD points;
- ACAM members will be award ACAM CPD points for the completion of all requirements of the course;
- ACAM Advanced Education enrolled students contact Dr Clark on email@example.com or Ms Purich on firstname.lastname@example.org to enrol in the workshop, do not attempt to enrol via the website as you will attract a charge for the workshop.