Member’s Privilege Special Access
Cosmetic Medicine Workshop 2022
Member’s Privilege Special Access
The board has introduced an exclusive member’s privilege.
For $250 (financial members only), you can attend the workshop, taking part in the workshop. This fee does not entitle you to complete the CPD or access the reading lists, manuals or examination provided to those who will complete the CPD. But you will be able to watch the lectures and take part in Q and A sessions.
It may be a way to provide some education and bonding for clinic members separated from their workplace. If you are interested in a member’s privilege, please: Log onto the member’s portal, Go to SHOP and complete the enrolment.
Interested in the CPD program, please click here. ACAM financial members gain 20% off the enrolment fees, and the workshop attracts RACGP, ACRRM and ACAM CPD points.
Course Start Date:
- Registrations will be finalised midnight 2nd of September, 2022 or when course has reached capacity.
- Completion of booking will occur once payment has been confirmed; you will receive an automatic receipt.
- No rainchecks.
- ACAM, as per the NSW Fair Trading policies does not refund for change of mind.
- In the event you cannot attend the workshop due to circumstances beyond your control the following schedule of refunds will be implemented (circumstances must be communicated to ACAM Ms Purich firstname.lastname@example.org :
- In the one month before the event: 50% refund
- In the two Months before the event: 75% refund
- In the three Months before the event: 100% refund
If you have any questions please email Ms Purich at email@example.com.
ACAM is committed to keeping workshop participants and lecturers safe. As such we will follow the directions of the NSW Health Department in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak. As of this update the workshop will now be offered virtually to all participants, in the event that these conditions change the college would welcome local participants (only) to the venue:
- In the event of a COVID-19 outbreak the college will follow the NSW Health Department recommendations;
- It is recommended that all live participants bring with them personal hand sanitizer and face masks. NSW Health Department social distancing recommendations will be followed;
- If you require a permit for travel please review the NSW Government Conditions at https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules/border-restrictions. You are strongly advised to check these conditions and restrictions before you travel, as they are subject to change at short notice;
- You are strongly advised to ensure any travel arrangements you make are refundable in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent travel restrictions. ACAM will not be responsible for any travel or accommodation arrangements participants make;
- If you are required to quarantine by any state, territory or federal authority, the costs are not the responsibility of ACAM.
Terms and Conditions:
- Enrolments are open to all, including non-ACAM members that are medcially registered practitioners with the MBA.
- ACAM members attract a 20% course discount; members must be financial at hte time of enrolling to take advantage of this discount;
- Courses will be filled on a first come, first served basis;
- Course enrolment is non-refundable or change of mind, it is the participant’s responsibility to check their schedule and ensure they can attend the course;
- The course must be fully paid to confirm your enrolment;
- Participants must follow the instructions of the course coordinator and ensure they are not disruptive to other students;
- Participants are required to complete the final quiz to achieve their certificate;
- The course is completed when the Final Quiz is successfully completed, three attempts with an 80% pass mark;
- In the event that any participants can attend the venue, you must bring your receipt received on enrolment to the course, and valid identification;
- RACGP points pending;
- ACRRM CPD points;
- ACAM members will be award ACAM CPD points for the completion of all requirements of the course;
- ACAM Advanced Education enrolled students contact Dr Clark on firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms Purich on email@example.com to enrol in the workshop, do not attempt to enrol via the website as you will attract a charge for the workshop.